I used to fall into the old school Social Media posting trap...
You know what it is...
The "unofficial" rules of being on social media.
1. You must post every single day.
2. You must post 3 times a day if you really wanna go viral.
3. You must curate a cohesive feed that does not stray from the first design you choose.
4. You must spend the majority of your time selecting and editing your photos.
5. You must edit out any blemishes, stretch marks or humanly imperfections.
6. You must engage in comment pods to get the same 10 people to comment each time you post.
7. You must incessantly ask for likes and comments.
8. You must pose in showing off your "assets" if you really want to be an influencer.
9. You must choose one Instagram filter and use it on every single post (or else be punished).
10. You must post to appear perfect and to ensure your followers covet your life.